Sunday 25 April 2010

Pre & Post Fermented Pu-Erh - A Taste Test Game!

How are you going my friends?
Many of you will have tried pre-fermented and post-fermented Pu-Erh already.
You should be able to tell the difference, and prefer one over the other.
Want to ask me the difference between them?
I suggest that we find out together with a game:
First, let’s put 10g of the pre-fermented Pu-Erh in the gai wan/tea pot and make tea as usual.
Now, let's try 8g of the same pre-fermented together with 2g of post-fermented (at least 7 years old) and make tea as usual.
Are you doing it? Or just trying to imagine it?!
Action! Try it right now....
Could you tell me the reason why the difference appears?
Please comment below or send me mail at george@kungfucha.net
Cheers,
George

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home